TV Remote Setup
Programming your Remote
- Turn on the device you will control
- Press “Set” button until the LED lights up and then release all buttons
- Aim remote towards the device (TV) press “TV POWER” button until the TV turns off and then release all buttons
- Please test other function keys under TV and confirm working. If not working, repeat steps 1-3
NOTE: if no keys are pressed within 30 seconds, the LED will turn off and exit the setting mode.
- Press & hold “LRN” & “MUTE” buttons until the LED flashes 2 times. The code lock function is enabled.
- Press & hold “LRN” & “MUTE” buttons again until the LED flashes 2 times. The code lock function is released.
The remote control includes TV learning function. Buttons to be learned are available under POWER/MUTE/V+/V-/INPUT.
How to learn
- Press “LRN” button until the LED lights up.
- Press a button on the remote that will learn the code, the LED flashes one time and lights up.
- Aim the target remote at the GDI-1104 remote (less than 2 feet)
- Press one effective button on the target remote, the LED flashes quickly 3 times & lights up. The code is successfully learned.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to learn more button codes.
- Press “LRN” button again to exit the learning mode, or if no buttons pressed in 20 seconds, the LED will light will go off and exit the setting mode.
Clear the learned button codes
Press “LRN” & “TV_POWER” buttons until the LED flashes 2 times which indicates all learned codes have been deleted.